Media Tek Pentonic 2000 chip for Flagship 8K 120Hz TVs
Media Tek is very popular these days. The company is now announcing its Media Tek Pentonic 2000 chip for Flagship 8K 120Hz TVs
First and very important, Media Tek pentatonic is the first 7nm chip for TVs, and it’s based on TSMC’s node because Media Tek Pentonic 2000 is based on adding MEMC for 8K to its specifications list but as well as Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision Media Tek Pentonic 2000 is the world’s first 7nm class TV SoC but Media Tek Pentonic 2000 for Flagship 8K 120Hz TVs, 7nm class TV SoC with integrated MEMC(Motion estimation, Motion Compensation), AI Engine & Multiple PiP.
Media Tek Pentonic 2000: Display
Pentonic 2000 is for flagship 8Ktv with 120Hz refresh rates,
Secondly but important thing, the media tek this latest chip is the first commercial TV chip to support VVC for H.266 content. Upgrade to a bigger 8K resolution with super-fast 120Hz displays with the next generations.
this chip has the best technologies in audio, display, AI, broadcasting, and connectivity. Media Tek already powers more than 2 Billion TVs in the global market today and the chip is the most powerful CPU and GPU in the TV industry but the chip is more powerful in that it can run 8K resolution at 120Hz with support for MEMC (Motion estimation,
Motion Compensation) and in this resolution, It’s also possible to upscale non-8K content to the TV’s maximum resolution and Media Tek says it’s AI-powered.
Support for UFS 3.1 storage makes things even more appealing.
In Connectivity the media tek 2000 chip supports the Wi-Fi 6E standard while 5G remains optional if some TV OEMs decide to include that feature but The first Media tek Pantonic 2000-powered TVs are expected to arrive sometime in 2022.
Intelligent view for Media tek intelligent view can add the largest 8K resolution to great use by dividing it into multiple screens at once,
Where the previous generation only provide limited PiP displays but Media tek can showcase a’ display wall’ of content in a single view
Media tek also provides picture-in-picture and picture-by-picture for simultaneous view of multiple streams on the screen.
The Media Tek Pentonic 2000 chip is the most powerful CPU and GPU in the TV industry. In media tek, pentonic gives us ultra-wide memory + fast UFS storage.
in the Connectivity, the chip supports the Wi-Fi 6E standard while 5G remains optional if some TV OEMs decide to include that feature but The First media tek Pantonic 2000 chip-powered TVs are expected to arrive sometime in 2022.
Media tek Pentonic is very useful for those who want to game using new gaming consoles as well but media Tek says 8k resolution is supported up to 120Hz, so we expect 4K or 1080p gaming at 144Hz.
The Media tek is also saying that the new chip supports 8K AI super-resolution technology and is basically built-in software that will understand what kind of video is playing.
Best features of Media Tek Pentonic 2000
- Media Tek Pentonic 2000 is the world’s First 7nm-class TV SoC,
The first best feature of Pentonic 2000 is the world’s first commercial TV SoC using TSMC N7 (7nm-class)process.
- Power efficiency
- Unparalleled performance
- Continuing media tek smart TV leadership.
2. Voice assistant support in Media Tek Pentonic 2000, the second-best feature it provides an Integral voice assistant. Industry- leadership in voice assistant devices + smart home integration.
- Up to 4X directional microphones.
- AI – Voice technologies.
- Use your own voice for direct TV control or engage with voice assistant services.
3. Ultra-fast connectivity in the Third-best feature of Pentonic 2000 is Ultrafast connectivity. Enabling low-latency cloud gaming and 8K streaming without interruption.
- Supports the 5G option.
- USB Connectivity.
- Up to Wi-Fi 6E.
- HDMI 2.1 Support.
4. Best performance, The chip is the most powerful CPU and GPU in the TV industry. In Media, Tek Pentonic gives us ultra-wide memory + fast UFS storage.
- More than 8K Resolution at 120Hz Refresh Rate.
- In-chip multicore AI Engine.
- Media Tek Pentonic 2000 is the most powerful CPU & GPU in a Smart TV.
- Ultra-fast UFS 3.1 STORAGE.